Saturday, March 31, 2007

Alexa's first flight.





Hello guys. Well, Alexa was a trooper on her first flight. She drank a bottle during take off and was sleeping shortly thereafter in her daddy's arms. It was pretty cute. All of the babies in our group (9 of them ) did real well. We are now in our third and final city. YEH!! We will be here until Thursday morning. We don't have lots of paperwork to do here which will be nice. The only thing that really has to be done are some things to get Alexa's visa. Most of the paperwork was completed in Nanchang, the last city. I really pretty sad leaving Nanchang this afternoon. We have shared soooo much in that city with both of our girls coming from there. Not that this will suprise anyone, but I did shed some tears. We are just thankful to have two wonderful bundles of joy from the same place.

Well, we are pretty tired today after traveling, so I think I am going to call it a night. We miss everyone. Love, Bob, Lisa, and Alexa

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm so glad you made it! Now head to Lucy's for some food and time to go shopping!!! That will help you pass the time until you start your journey home. I'm glad things are going so well and once again, Alexa is such a doll!

Anonymous said...

I'm just trying to see if I can post a comment