Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The girls are so special.





The girls are doing so well. Aleia is such a huge help for us. She loves to get things that we might need for Alexa and absolutely loves to get in Alexa's crib when she cries. We are just amazed how she adores her little sister. She tells us about every day that she is so happy we went to China to get her sister. We feel so very lucky and blessed.
We took the girls to the club the other evening for Alexa's first golf cart ride. She babbled the entire time. It was so sweet. Aleia was showing Alexa how to remove the tee box markers. Ha, ha. That is one of Aleia's favorite pasttimes at the club. Well, the girls are waking up, so I better go for now!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to share pictures so we can enjoy them! She's precious! I confirmed that Betty has found and visited your site! Let's do a play date someday!

golfnutzwife said...

Mother and Father of 2 girls here and we simply adore seeing your 2 girls here on this blog. What a miracle and what a blessing to be sharing this in such a way!!! We can't tell you how happy we are for you....love, Pam and John L

Anonymous said...

Lisa and Bob!

She is BEAUTIFUL! :) We have to get the kids together this summer! :) Cody and Connor will have to fight over Alexa!

Wendy :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. I want to wish your family congratulations. My friend gave me your article knowing how I feel about international adoption, my daughter came home from Korea December 2005. I'm not sure if you know about the huge asian festival that takes place every year in Columbus. You can visit the website at http:// asian-festival.org.index.do We go every year it's a great way to celebrate our daughters heritage! Best Wishes. I'm so happy for you even though I've never met you! Tiffany Smith beegldog@aol.com